Please note that this is in beta testing and if you have any problems please contact us here.
If you previously had an account with us, please note that your password has been temporarily changed to Nora1234.
You will be prompted to update it upon logging in.
- Your NORA Technician Certification status
- Your current CEU count towards re-certification
- Online video courses to earn CEUs
- Descriptions of the NORA Certification Levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Other education resources
Before getting involved with in-depth trouble-shooting, check these:
- Are all switches on?
- Is the fuse blown or circuit breaker tripped?
- Is the thermostat set above the room temp.?
- Is there oil in the tank?
- Is the blower door closed? (There is a switch on many blower doors that prevent the system from operating if the door is open)
- Is there enough water in the steam or hot water system?
- Are the air filters clean?