- Your NORA Technician Certification status
- Your current CEU count towards re-certification
- Online video courses to earn CEUs
- Descriptions of the NORA Certification Levels: Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Other education resources
When checking for water in an oil tank with a 2-pipe system, make sure the unit is turned off for at least 5 minutes because oil coming back to the tank from the return line can cause a false reading.
Save time during tune-ups by checking the pump pressure and cutoff with a gauge attached directly to the nozzle line (or using a pump pressure kit with the valve closed) and checking the primary control’s safety at the same time.