NORA has a mission to assist in providing safe, clean, economical and reliable home comfort to the American consumer. Technical training and education is essential to the success of this mission.
The adoption of the NORA Certification Programs have improved training and professionalism in the industry.
As the NORA Research and Development programs move forward and the level of technology increases, it is even more imperative that the “army” of technicians servicing American homes be as highly trained and motivated as possible.
NORA education and training programs include:
- Gold, Silver and Bronze levels of certification
- A requirement for continuing education that ensures technicians are current with technological advancements
- Storage Tank installation and maintenance training and certification
- Energy Efficiency
- Award winning video series
- Posters, brochures and books
- A comprehensive technicians’ manual in print and digital versions
- Fuel Savings Analysis calculator
- Classes and Seminars
- Partnerships with Oil & Energy Service Professionals
- Partnerships with Regional and State Associations
- Partnerships with trade and technical schools
- Partnerships with heating systems manufacturers